Sunday 14 February 2021

Quiz Time (7) who was that Sahabia, was dawee & was tied on the camel for three days in a desert & Water came from Heavens for he

 

Quiz Time (7) who was that Sahabia, was dawee & was tied on the camel for three days in a desert & Water came from Heavens for her?

 

 

Ans: Umm Shurayk ad-Dawsiyyah(R,a).

 

 

Have you heard about the pearl whose name is Umm Shurayk, may Allah be pleased with her? She was one of the early converts to Islam along with her husband. Come and attentively hear what she says. She relates her story by herself and says  When I embraced Islam, I heard a Hadeeth (narration) from the Prophet (pbuh) who does not talk from his own inclinations, in which he said: "A person who calls to something good or guidance will receive a reward equal to (the reward of) those who act accordingly, while nothing of their reward is diminished."

 

 

Therefore, she wanted to call many people to Islam so that her act would be added to the record of her righteous deeds. She wanted her scale to be heavy before the Lord of mankind. Therefore, she went into houses secretly and said to people, 'Bear witness that there is no God but Allah The Almighty and you will be successful.' She went to the house of so-and-so and said, 'Bear witness that there is no God but Allah The Almighty and you will be successful.'

 

 

'My husband's family entered upon me with their eyes full of evil, angry and snarling. They said to me, "Have you embraced the religion of Muhammad?"'

 

 

She added, "They tied me and carried me on a camel, which was the worst and harshest of their mounts. They led me to the desert.

 

 

She said, "When the days passed, I started to lose my hearing, mind and sight. On the third day, I was absolutely certain that I would die and meet the Lord of The Worlds and that I would not live until the next day.

 

 

She explained. While I was in this state, I felt the coldness of a bucket of water on my chest. Shortly thereafter I had a drink of it and then it was taken away. No sooner were my veins wetted, than I started to revive again and some of my hearing and sight returned to me. I looked to see a cloud above my head. There was a bucket hanging between the heavens and the earth. It descended again, I had a drink from it and then it was taken away. Then, I had a drink, and it was taken away. Then cold water was poured on me as if it was Paradise. This wetted my head and clothes.

 

 

Read Her full Amazing Story: 

 

Link:  https://www.islamweb.net/en/article/182783/precious-pearls-umm-shurayk

 


By Mohammed Asif Ali. 
#MohammedAsifAli



Our Page link: 
https://www.facebook.com/Islam.A.Solution.For.Humanity/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment