Wednesday 24 February 2021

QuizTime(114) Who was that Sahabiya had a small hut inside the Prophet Masjid ?

 

QuizTime(114) Who was that Sahabiya had  a small hut inside the Prophet Masjid ?

 

 

Ans:  A black lady (Name unknown) (R.A)

 

She is said to be the only women on whom prophet offered Janaza Salah again, once already been offered by others.


Narrated `Aisha(r.a)

A black lady slave of some of the 'Arabs embraced Islam and she had a hut in the mosque. She used to visit us and talk to us, and when she finished her talk, she used to say: "The day of the scarf was one of our Lord's wonders: Verily! He has delivered me from the land of Kufr." When she said the above verse many times, I (i.e. `Aisha) asked her, "What was the day of the scarf?" She replied, "Once the daughter of some of my masters went out and she was wearing a leather scarf (round her neck) and the leather scarf fell from her and a kite descended and picked it up, mistaking it for a piece of meat. They (i.e. my masters) accused me of stealing it and they tortured me to such an extent that they even looked for it in my private parts. So, while they all were around me, and I was in my great distress, suddenly the kite came over our heads and threw the scarf, and they took it. I said to them 'This is what you accused me of stealing, though I was innocent."

[Sahi Bukhari Hadith 3835]


Narrated `Aisha(r.a):

There was a black slave girl belonging to an 'Arab tribe and they manumitted her but she remained with them. The slave girl said, "Once one of their girls (of that tribe) came out wearing a red leather scarf decorated with precious stones. It fell from her or she placed it somewhere. A kite passed by that place, saw it Lying there and mistaking it for a piece of meat, flew away with it. Those people searched for it but they did not find it. So they accused me of stealing it and started searching me and even searched my private parts." The slave girl further said, "By Allah! while I was standing (in that state) with those people, the same kite passed by them and dropped the red scarf and it fell amongst them. I told them, 'This is what you accused me of and I was innocent and now this is it.' " `Aisha added: That slave girl came to Allah's Messenger () and embraced Islam. She had a tent or a small room with a low roof in the mosque. Whenever she called on me, she had a talk with me and whenever she sat with me, she would recite the following: "The day of the scarf (band) was one of the wonders of our Lord, verily He rescued me from the disbelievers' town. `Aisha added: "Once I asked her, 'What is the matter with you? Whenever you sit with me, you always recite these poetic verses.' On that she told me the whole story. "

[Sahih al-Bukhari 439]

Abu Hurayrah, that a black man or a black woman used to take care of the mosque, then he or she died. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked after him (or her) and was told that he had died. He said: “Why did you not inform me? Show me his grave (or her grave).” Then he went to the grave and offered the funeral prayer over it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 458; Muslim, 956]

Abu Huraira said, "A man or a woman used to clean the mosque." (A sub-narrator said, 'Most probably a woman..') Then he narrated the Hadith of the Prophet [Sahi Bukhari Hadith 460]

 

Few amazing videos on her: 

 

When The Cleaner Of The Prophet’s Masjid Passed Away.

Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NsbVsLL-u8

 

Woman Who Cleaned The Prophet's Mosque - EMOTIONAL

Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrwO7OwFXGc

 

More info about Her(R.a) but we didn’t verified her name mentioned in this website.

Link : https://whatisquran.com/834-the-forgotten-lesson-from-the-story-of-umm-mahjan.html?fbclid=IwAR1VpTw6ksdLah7cf6JKaw1AHAoAlPS5z33xk468n2RSJLMQhbEbxNS6OAU

  

Allah knows the best.

 

By Mohammed Asif Ali. #MohammedAsifAli

Our Page link: 
https://www.facebook.com/Islam.A.Solution.For.Humanity/

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment