Monday 29 March 2021

QuizTime(181) What prevented Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) from capturing the Jin ?

 

QuizTime(181) What prevented Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) from capturing the Jin ?

 

And:  Dua of Sulaiman(pbuh)

He prayed, “My Lord! Forgive me, and grant me an authority that will never be matched by anyone after me. You are indeed the Giver ˹of all bounties˺.”So We subjected to him the wind, blowing gently at his command to wherever he pleased. And ˹We subjected to him˺ every builder and diver of the jinn, and others bound together in chains.[Al-Qur’an ch 38 verse 35-39]

Abu Huraira reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah ( ‌صلیاللہعلیہوسلم ‌ ) saying: “A highly wicked one amongst the Jinn escaped yesternight to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me power over him, so I seized him and intended to tie him to one of the pillars of the mosque in order that you, all together or all, might look at him, but I remembered the supplication of my brother Sulaiman: My Lord, forgive me, give me such a kingdom as will not be possible for anyone after me” [Sahi muslim 1209]

Abu Darda' reported: Allah's Messenger ( ‌صلیاللہعلیہوسلم ‌ ) stood up (to pray) and we heard him say: I seek refuge in Allah from thee. Then said: curse thee with Allah's curse three times, then he stretched out his hand as though he was taking hold of something. When he finished the prayer, we said: Messenger of Allah, we heard you say something during the prayer which we have not heard you say before, and we saw you stretch out your hand. He replied: Allah's enemy Iblis came with a flame of fire to put it in my face, so I said three times: I Seek refuge in Allah from thee. Then I said three times: I curse thee with Allah's full curse. But he did not retreat (on any one of these) three occasions. Thereafter I meant to seize him. I swear by Allah that had it not been for the supplication of my brother Sulaiman he would have been bound, and made an object of sport for the children of Medina.  [Sahih muslim#1211(int#542]

Hazrat Sulaiman (A.S), son of Hazrat Dawood (A.S), was a ruler and a Prophet of Bani Israel. His prayer narrated in the Holy Quran as: "O my Lord, forgive me, and bless me with a kingdom that will not be available to anyone after me. Surely, You are the Bountiful" (Surah Sad, verse 35). He was thus bestowed with such a mighty kingdom that he ruled not only human beings but also Jinns, birds and animals. He had control over the air and also had the ability to speak to birds and animals. He inherited noble qualities from Dawood (A.S). Sulaiman (A.S) died at the age of 52 while supervising Jinns for the construction of Baitul Maqdis.

  Allaah knows best.

 

By Mohammed Asif Ali. #MohammedAsifAli

Our Page link: https://www.facebook.com/Islam.A.Solution.For.Humanity/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment