Thursday 18 February 2021

Quiz time(61): Which Prophet was granted the power to cure the blind and the lepers?

 

Quiz time(61): Which Prophet was granted the power to cure the blind and the lepers?

 

Ans:  Isa ( A.S ) or (Jesus(pbuh).


The Qur’an discusses several of Jesus’s miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birds.


Allah says in Qur'an :

And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles" (Quran 2:87).

"And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers"

[Al-Qur'an Ch 3 Verse 39]


Allah knows the best .

 

By Mohammed Asif Ali. #MohammedAsifAli



Our Page link: https://www.facebook.com/Islam.A.Solution.For.Humanity/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment