Monday 15 February 2021

QuizTime(31) Who was that Bedouin, when he found prophet(saw) sleeping & pick up the sword of prophet & challenged Him(pbuh) ?

 

QuizTime(31) Who was that Bedouin,  when he found prophet(saw) sleeping & pick up the sword of  prophet & challenged Him(pbuh) ?

 

 

Ans: Ghawrath bin Al-Haarith.

 

 

When the Messenger of Allah(Pbuh)  was returning from the Battle of Thaat Ar-Riqaa‘,midday came upon him in a valley with many thorny trees. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) and the people dismounted and dispersed to have rest under the shade of trees. The Messenger of Allah  rested under a tree and hung his sword on it. We all took a nap, and suddenly we heard the Messenger of Allah(pbuh)  calling us.

 

 

[We woke up] to see a Bedouin with him. The Prophet(pbuh)  said: ‘This Bedouin took my sword while I was sleeping and when I woke up, I found the unsheathed sword in his hand and he challenged me saying, ‘Who will save you from me?’ I said thrice, ‘Allah.’”

 


The Prophet(pbuh)  did not punish him, and allowed him to sit. The Bedouin was called Ghawrath bin Al-Haarith. He gave the Prophet(pbuh)  a covenant not to fight him or help people fight him, accordingly, the Prophet  released him. Returning to his people, the man said, “I came to you from the best one of all people [the Prophet(Pbuh) ].”

 

 

Allah knows the best .

 

By Mohammed Asif Ali. #MohammedAsifAli



Our Page link: https://www.facebook.com/Islam.A.Solution.For.Humanity/

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment